Friday, April 3, 2009

Kelvin Grady to Transfer from UofM

On Thursday, Michigan Wolverine reserve point guard Kelvin Grady has announced he will transfer to another program.

During his two years at Michigan Grady averaged 4.9 points, 1.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists.

Regarding his departure Grady commented: "It's been a wonderful experience both as a student and as a player here at the University of Michigan, but I feel I need a fresh start. I love this university and want to thank the coaching staff, my teammates and everyone else who has supported me over the past two years. However, I have decided to explore other academic and playing opportunities at this time."

Not a big loss for the Wolverines, but he was good at pushing the ball up the floor and running in an up-tempo style game. No word on where he will be transferring to, but I would assume its a small DI school or possibly DII.

No comments: