Monday, May 26, 2008

ESPN NBA Mock Draft

ESPN's Chad Ford has released his first version of the NBA Draft for '08, below are some highlights:

#1 Pick - Chicago Bulls - Michael Beasley (Kansas State)

#2 Pick - Miami Heat - Derrick Rose (Memphis)

#3 Pick - Minnesota Timberwolves - Brook Lopez (Stanford)

#4 Pick - Seattle Supersonics - Jerryd Bayless (Arizona)

#5 Pick - Memphis Grizzlies - O.J. Mayo (USC)

#9 Pick - Charlotte Bobcats - Kevin Love (UCLA)

#13 Pick - Portland Trailblazers - Joe Alexander (WVU)

#19 Pick - Utah Jazz - Roy Hibbert (Georgetown)

#23 Pick - Detroit Pistons - Chris Douglas Roberts (Memphis)

I very highly doubt Chris Douglas Roberts falls that far to the Pistons and I will be surprised if Roy Hibbert falls to 23.

2 comments:

Jeff K said...

Drew Neitzel should be there at 23.

J-Rad said...

No thanks. I think Mateen Cleaves gave me all I need to see of MSU point guards in a Pistons uniform.