Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Lions Signing


The Detroit Lions have signed yet another former Tampa Bay Buccaneer. The Lions have agreed to terms with this 8 year old, used blocking sled. Terms of the deal were not announced.

This particular sled was used by Rod Marinelli's defensive line in Tampa Bay from 2000-2005. When asked about the signing, coach Marinelli said, "This is a big move by our club. I know what to expect out of this sled, and this sled knows what to expect from me. This is going to make this team better."

Survey Time:

Which ex-Bucs signing will make the biggest impact on the Lions?

a. The Sled
b. Brian Kelly
c. Kalvin Pearson
d. Teddy Lehman (Yes, I said Teddy Lehman)
e. None of the Above

1 comment:

J-Rad said...

The Sled.

I think the Lions should sign an actual Buccaneer with any remaining money. I think Black Beard or Jack Sparrow is available.