Friday, January 8, 2010

Human Victory Cigar taking Game to Europe

The Detroit Pistons former number 2 overall draft pick Darko Milicic has mad it no secret he intends to leave the NBA after this season and try to find a team in Europe. Darko has also let his feelings be known of how he feels towards the NBA and the Detroit Pistons.

“I don’t know why they (Detroit Pistons) took me with the second pick if you’re not going to play me,” Milicic said. “I never understood that, you know. I was happy being the second pick and all that kind of stuff, but I never knew what I got myself into. I never knew I was coming here not to play. Nobody was telling me anything. Coming from Europe, you know, what do I know? I just wanted to play basketball."

“They lie to everybody,” Milicic. “It’s the NBA. The NBA, all around the league, same (crap). Be ready. Your chance is going to come. All that kind of (crap). (Bleep) that. … I’ve got enough of that kind of stuff, so I decided I’m going to go play in Europe and enjoy a little bit play.

“I’ve go to be real, there is no team in the league that is going to give me the chance that I’m looking for,” Milicic continued. “My only chance is back in Europe. I’m going to do that. I want to be happy. I want to play. So for me, to go to Europe and have a good chance.

Well Darko, I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you this, but since you don't understand why you never played in Detroit, here is what happened...

Joe Dumars saw a grainy video of you from some overseas scout and thought WOW, a 7-footer who can dribble! But then once you got here, he figured out that you are soft, can't post-up, rebound or remember a play. Thus you were sat at the end of the bench until the Pistons were 20 points on an opposing team. Which is also how you got your nickname "The Human Victory Cigar".

No comments: