Monday, March 10, 2008

Exciting Times Ahead

Well its mid-march and that means one thing, March Madness is right around the corner. But that isn't the only thing that will be coming up in the near future. NFL Draft, NHL Playoffs, NBA Playoffs and of course the start of the baseball season.

For the sports enthusiast this could very well be your favorite time of the year. So I would like to pose this question, what are you most looking forward to?

For me, I am most looking forward to March Madness. To me there is nothing more exciting then 64 teams in a win or go home tournament. Every year there are upsets, last second wins and Cinderella teams dancing well into the Sweet 16. I love the thought of the underdog possibly being able to topple a highly ranked team and shattering the opposing teams dreams....in March Madness its all possible!

What sporting event floats your boat and why? Come strong.
..

1 comment:

Jeff K said...

I see George Mason is in again. Crap!